Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,120 in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 2 hours ago)