Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.405 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,540 ($739) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)