Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.189 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,432 (8,287 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)