Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.499 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,740 (7,690 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)