Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.769 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,117 (7,689 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (38 minutes ago)