Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.576 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,752 (C$949) in Sparwood, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)