Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.221 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 164% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,815 (£1,072) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (33 minutes ago)