Cost of living comparison between Southampton, United Kingdom and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.806 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,049 (£2,568) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (40 minutes ago)