Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.783 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 157% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,605 (£1,225) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)