Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.941 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,281 (1,978 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)