Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,751 (R$ 3,403) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (28 minutes ago)