Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24900 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,875 (260,537 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)