Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.895 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,244 ($629) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 2 hours ago)