Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨77,086 in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)