Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21036 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,020 (389,906 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)