Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.350 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,111 (1,539 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)