Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,708 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.295 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,245 (1,533 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (39 minutes ago)