Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,743 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.469 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,628 (1,394 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (34 minutes ago)