Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,864 (руб 138,032) in Sochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)