Cost of living comparison between Sochi, Russia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,349 (руб 139,335) in Sochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)