Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,351 (руб 45,651) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (39 minutes ago)