Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.720 INR / BYN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨32,659 (941 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)