Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.989 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,131 (1,129 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (29 minutes ago)