Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.765 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,866 (13,709 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)