Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.017 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,146 (6,458 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)