Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.477 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,854 (13,280 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)