Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.266 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,759 (47,207 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (39 minutes ago)