Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,846 (93,016 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)