Cost of living in Skikda, Algeria vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skikda (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,665 (75,771 Dinar) in Skikda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)