Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,805 (9,136 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)