Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.425 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,035 (4,615TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (36 minutes ago)