Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.115 INR / CHF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,485 (CHF 1,226) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)