Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.766 INR / CHF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,549 (CHF 1,311) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)