Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02246 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,802 (COL$3,863,920) in Sincelejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (18 minutes ago)