Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02308 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,093 (COL$3,644,245) in Sincelejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)