Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.460 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨67,892 (27,602₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)