Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.833 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 307% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨305,323 (kr31,049) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (23 minutes ago)