Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.817 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 327% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,538 (kr13,824) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)