Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.834 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 308% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,037 (kr14,952) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)