Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.964 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 174% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,835 (kr9,745) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)