Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,241 in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (33 minutes ago)