Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,419 in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)