Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.503 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨23,284 (2,024TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)