Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01792 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,520 (3,544,481 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)