Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 120% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,879 (€1,076) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (44 minutes ago)