Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,938 (€2,172) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (44 minutes ago)