Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,626 (€937) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)