Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.021 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,899 (RM2,366) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)