Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.117 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,159 (RM5,567) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (43 minutes ago)