Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.115 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,343 (RM2,708) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)