Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.635 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,061 (3,130 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)