Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.624 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,123 (6,920 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)