Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,500 (€1,338) in Šiauliai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)