Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,446 (₨200,704) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (28 minutes ago)