Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨38,483 (₨70,451) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (39 minutes ago)