Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,730 (₨204,536) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)