Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.087 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,359 (28,921 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (40 minutes ago)