Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,815 (389,711 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)