Cost of living in Shumen, Bulgaria vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.287 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shumen (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,273 (1,024 лв) in Shumen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)