Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,264 (88,914 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (37 minutes ago)