Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,455 (79,751 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)