Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,701 (¥146,069) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (42 minutes ago)