Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.539 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,901 (元3,973) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)