Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨80,968 (元8,601) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)