Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,897 (﷼ 35,212,637) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)