Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,433 (元4,905) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)