Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,430 (元4,625) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (34 minutes ago)