Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨27,702 (元2,633) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)