Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 117% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,822 (元8,454) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (31 minutes ago)