Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,475 (元7,512) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)