Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,369 (元8,052) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (36 minutes ago)