Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,228 (5,609元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)