Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,351 (元17,410) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)