Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.539 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,578 (元5,722) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (37 minutes ago)