Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,325 (元12,995) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)