Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,831 (元12,982) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (36 minutes ago)