Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.558 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,402 (Dirham 5,775) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (36 minutes ago)