Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,599 (元5,469) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (34 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)