Cost of living in Shantou, China vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.412 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,899 (4,312元) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)