Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.474 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,512 (元7,591) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)