Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,681 (元17,411) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (28 minutes ago)