Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.254 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,963 (RM2,142) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)