Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.405 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,405 (RM4,051) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (40 minutes ago)