Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.454 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,136 (RM2,758) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)