Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.115 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,157 (RM4,041) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)