Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.472 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,495 (1,729 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)