Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.716 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,515 (1,891 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)